Support institutions for innovation
Czechinvest was established in 1992 by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. CzechInvest is the investment and business development agency of the Czech Republic whose services and development programmes contribute to attracting foreign investment and to developing Czech companies. Its mission is to support investment activities to the highest level of competence not only through our information service and consultancy but also by linkage with structural funds of the EU.
CzechInvest provides the following services free-of-charge:
- Comprehensive services for investors - full information assistance, handling of investment incentives, business property identification, location of Czech suppliers, aftercare services
- Business infrastructure development
- Access to structural funds
Agency for the Economic Development of the Vsetín District
The public service organisation Agency for Economic Development of the Vsetín District, was in accordance with Act. 248/1995 Sb., established by the representatives of the town of Vsetín on 29.3.2005. The organisation is entered into the register of public service organisations registered at the Regional Companies Court in Ostrava (section 0, file 200). The entry into the register of public service organisations at the above mentioned court was carried out on 14th June 2005. The organisation was established for an indefinite period of time.
Focus of activity:
The Agency for Economic Development of the Vsetín District was established to aid in assisting with unemployment, economic development, business development, improving the quality of life for the citizens of the Vsetín region, development of social activities, inclusion of the business community into the activities of the community and the decision making processes, while respecting the fundamentals of sustainable development. A further objective of the organisation is the provision of activities in the area of the Business Incubator of the Science and Technology Park based on a contract with the Town of Vsetín.
The organisation was established for the purpose of supporting the intensity, quality and the speed of spreading innovation and the transfer of technologies into economic practice of the region with an emphasis on progressive (high-tech) technologies.
Chamber of Commerce
The Commercial and Economic Chamber in Zlín is an autonomous apolitical organisation, which was established under Act No. 301(in the wording of subsequent amendments
and supplements) of the Czech National Committee ” Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic and Chamber of Agriculture of the Czech Republic” / 1992 Gazette of
Laws. The target of the Commercial and Economic Chamber in Zlín is primarily the support and development of entrepreneurial activities, with the exception of the branches of
agriculture, foodstuffs and forestry, and the assertion of the interests of entrepreneurs, both members and non-members.
Regional Agency of Eastern Moravia
Focus of activity:
Consulting in the area of regional and strategic development:
- Project work.
- Tender procedures.
- Grant management.
- Strategic planning.
Regional Cooperation Centre
The establishment of the Regional Cooperation Centre is a joint project of the Town of Slavičín and INTEC, s.r.o. Several other towns joined the project due to an interest in the renovation of the complex of the former Vlárských Engineering Works (today Industrial Complex Slavičín) and an interest in creating conditions for the creation of further work positions.
Main objectives of the organisation:
- support of small and medium sized businesses,
- the creation of above standard conditions for the implementation of business activities both in the Industrial Complex and in the relevant region with a direct effect on the improvement of employment in the region,
- facilitation of access to grants from the structural funds of the EU and the Zlín Region through the identification of opportunities for the implementation of projects,
- support of human resource development for the needs of businesses in the region with the cooperation of secondary and tertiary educational institutions in the region and the vicinity.
Regional Support Fund
The company Regional Support Fund is a limited liability company in 100% ownership of the Zlín Region. It was launched in order to support both development of entrepreneurial activity and implementation of development projects.
Technology Innovation Centre Ltd.
The organisation was established by two entities, which have an important standing in the region and play an important and unique role in the development and support of business in-novation in the region.
The company's mission is to create a foundation and space for:
- the development and support of business innovation in the region,
- the possibility of creating cluster initiatives
- commercially orientated scientific and technological research,
- taking advantage of university research results from business practice.